🪙 05 NOVEMBER 2023: Hal Turner Radio Show > Out of 22 Arab Countries, Why is it that NOT ONE wants **any** Palestinians? - #Palestinian State

 HAL TURNER
05 NOVEMBER 2023

There are twenty-two (22) Arab countries on this planet and it appears right now that NOT ONE wants **any** "Palestinians." Why is that?

What is it about "Palestinians" that makes all their so-called "brethren" avoid them **all** like the Plague?

I know, as a matter of fact, that I have been -- and continue to be -- very hard on Israel for what's going on in Gaza.  I make no apology for that.  IF Israel wants to be "the good guys" then I expect them to BE that.  

Frankly, in my view, the "Good guys" don't go dropping 2,000 pound bombs from fighter jets, onto apartment complexes, hospitals, schools or refugee camps.  Silly me.

Yet, I have this nagging reality about the "Palestinians" that just won't quit.   Why is it that absolutely NONE of their Arab country "brothers" want anything to do with them?

This morning, someone told me that the average IQ of Palestinians is 69.   That's literally far below "retarded."

Someone else told me that this entire class of people is nothing but violent.  The person I spoke with told me that Palestinians breed to hate; they raise their kids to hate.   And, according to this same person, they hate literally everyone who doesn't give them exactly what they want, when they want it.  "Violent, spoiled brats" is what he called them.

So help me out, here, folks.

Am I being too harsh on Israel?

Are the Palestinians "retarded, violent, spoiled brats?"

I am willing to adapt my views, and change my approach, but I need facts and reality to do that.
-

Post a Comment

0 Comments